Traduire/Traducir

Sunday, May 19

France - Post 2 - 1st day in Paris

Hey everyone,

It's only been a couple hours since I've arrived in paris and there hasn't been too much to tell yet. I am living with a host father whose name is Bruno Guiblet and has a 15yo son who looks like he is 18-19. I would post pictures up but they weren't really looking picture ready so I'm waiting to ask. I may periodically update this section and other posts I make in the same day. It just depends on what time during the day I begin writing and if anything else worth mentioning were to happen after.
This first picture is the view I have from my room. As you can see the weather wasn't very welcoming for me and whoever else arrived today also. There was even some rain.
Some of my posts may contain more pictures than text and vice versa. Some may have very little of either just because of time.

Now for a little more about where I actually live. Since giving an address would only confuse those not familiar with the area (including myself) I will just say that I am about 2 miles south of the Eiffel Tour. Here's a visual:

I will probably end up taking a walk at some point during the day and then just post the pictures I take with quick descriptions. Anyways, feel free to leave comments and subscribe and get notifications on what I'm doing and when I'm doing it.

Thanks! Until next post!

1 comment:

  1. Robert, Thanks for taking the time to blog. I am going to love keeping up with you and your time in Paris! Aunt Megan

    ReplyDelete